2011福彩3d开奖号码

?Original title: it is suspected that many dogs died of eating ham intestines containing powder by mistake in the video on the morning of February 22. Ms. Wang, a citizen, said that in recent days, many domestic dogs in Nanhe had high fever and wheezing after eating ham intestines in the roadside or grass by mistake. She suspected that someone intentionally poisoned them. According to Ms. Wang, her Alaskan dog has been raised for nearly 4 years and has become an indispensable part of her family. At about seven o'clock on the morning of the 22nd, she took the dog out for a walk as usual. At about 22 o'clock, her father came home to find the dog lying on his back gasping for breath. He felt something was wrong and then sent it to the pet shop for treatment. After the pet doctor's examination, he learned that the dog's condition was very serious, the liver had been damaged, so he needed to input a lot of vitamin B. According to the doctor in the pet shop, a few dogs with similar situation have been sent to the hospital for treatment in the past few days, and several dogs have died of invalid rescue. It is said that the situation occurred after eating the sausage with yellow powder makeup. Ms. Wang told reporters that she then went to the scene, followed her dog walking route, and found the yellow powder sa2011福彩3d开奖号码 usage in the roadside and grass. Therefore, she estimated that her dog had eaten ham sausage by mistake. It's a pity that Ms. Wang's dog died after being rescued. According to Li Qing, a doctor in a pet shop, the first dog to be rescued was 21 days ago, followed by several more. The symptoms were high fever, wheezing, hot body, stiff limbs and damaged liver function. According to his medical experience, these symptoms are different from those caused by ingestion of drugs such as tetramine.

已邀请:

要回复问题请先登录注册

热门推荐